Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

I have to remember this - Mother's Day falls on the 2nd week of May. And I would like to pay tribute to Mummy. When we were growing up, she was the disciplinarian at home. As we grew older, she became our friend and confidant. No doubt, there is still an air of "I am the boss" at times, but we learnt how to work around it. Training from the corporate world. He! I always think how best to repay her sacrifices and love. It's not the money, the holidays, the gifts but spending quality time with her and be there for her. One day, she may have walking difficulties, hearing deteriorates, fear of death, or any of the old age problems (both physically or mentally). I promised myself that I will be kind and gentle and give her all the love that I can. Mummy, Happy Mother's Day! May you have good health and be happy always.

Card for Mummy. Suppose to have the vintage feel. But maybe not...

Craft work for the children. Oh.. and would like to applause Mothers out there with special needs children. I personally knew two mothers who have worked hard to give their children education and medical care. Hats off!

No comments:

Post a Comment