Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Dreaming of Cards

It was one weekend when I felt so stressed out and didn't feel like doing anything. Then I thought I should distract myself by doing something different. The card making magazine caught my eye. With whatever available tools and coloured papers that I had, I made a simple card. And was I pleased with my "work of art"! And the best thing was - it chased away my blues! Yay!

I got hooked.... and for one year, I happily "supplied" cards for birthdays and other occasions. Most of my cards were simple. I have seen really beautiful ones on other websites. My problem - reluctant to invest in those lovely card making tools. So, I just have to make do with my budget. Here are some cards to share. And I had lots of fun making 'em!










p/s: special thanks to EL for taking the photos

No comments:

Post a Comment