Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Breakfast at Levain's

I first heard about this place last year. Took me a year to finally arrived at Levain. Decided on breakfast, hoping for some quiet moments of bread and tea with the morning papers in hand. It's set in a bungalow (cosy ambience), surrounded by high rise buildings with valet parking right in the heart of KL. They opened at 7.30am, we arrived about an hour later. Not so many people dining in yet but a number of customers walked in and out with their takeaways. The sky was kind of gloomy and feeling of laziness loomed. Just the right mood for a quiet breakfast.

Was spoilt for choice. There were just so many yummylicious breads, buns, croissants, sandwiches, etc. As I didn't have the capacity to wallop so much, I had to choose only 3. Sigh.... It was tough! Got what I wanted and found a nice table to savour my breakfast. I took the first bite and sighed with contentment...

If you plan to dine in, better to be early. Even as the clock ticked, the place got more crowded. Oh, they also served lunch and dinner. Pick your choice!

Vintage looking signage

Salivating...

Bakers at work

This looked good too!

Jams!

The interior of the restaurant

A peep

This was my yummy breakfast

My favourite tea

Other choices of tea available too

Coaster

For some fresh air..

One happy customer, more to come..


Bring home some sweet memories

No comments:

Post a Comment