Sunday, September 16, 2012

Home Made Pizza

I found this super duper simple recipe for a quick pizza. And since the ingredients are mostly instant (of course, it's up to our creativity), I decided to try it out and successfully got my dinner ready in no time. :) With this success, I proposed to my family as lunch. Everyone loved it, err... except Mum. Pizza is not her favourite, give her a bowl of rice anytime. ;)


Ok, let me present to you the ingredients! Choose something that can give you lots of colours. It will make your pizza very attractive. :)

Pita bread - can get them in the supermarkets. This will be the base.

If you are into cheese, get a packet of it and just sprinkle or top it over your pita like nobody's business! Well, it's your work of art. Do what you like. He! And I used pasta sauce as my layering over the pita bread before the other toppings.

The fun part - decorating your pizza! It's fun! But don't be greedy, you will find your topping spilling out.

Alternatively, you can try with the normal loaf bread. And it tasted yummy too!

Errmm... I was too excited about eating the pizzas that I forgotten to snap some pix of the end result. Ooppss.... Well, you will have to find out for yourself. Give it a try! Have fun! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment